In I Corinthians 12, Paul explains that the church is made of members with different skills to serve the many needs of the congregation. Every skill is not the same as all other skills, but every skill is useful and necessary to the building of the Body of Christ. The Time and Talent Sheet is just one means of fitting your skills to the Body of Christ in the most beneficial manner. If you have not done so, please complete the Time and Talent Sheet and return it to the church office or email to Marilyn Meriage at email@example.com
This form is compatible with most computers: Click to download PDF version.
This PDF file can be downloaded to your computer and is compatible with most computers. However, it will require printing and completing with pen or pencil. The completed form will then be mailed or hand delivered to the church office or Wynn Watson.
The following form can be completed on your computer, saved and emailed to Wynn or the church office. It requires MS Word or a compatible program on your computer. Click to download MS Word document.
This form can be downloaded to your computer then opened with MS Word or other compatible program. If you are using an alternate program such as Libre or Open Office, the file will need to be edited manually, but it can be done. If you are using MS Office, follow these steps. Some of you may not need these steps, but I have made them rather detailed to help if necessary.
- Click on the MS Word document link above to download the file.
- Save the file to your computer noting the location so you can open it later. (Some computers will allow you to open it without saving and that is acceptable also. If that is done, skip to step 5.)
- Open the program which you will use to complete the form, preferably MS Word.
- Locate and open the TalentSurveyFillable.docx file and open it.
- It may be necessary to enable editing by clicking the "Enable Editing" button in the yellow bar or
- Alternately, you may need to unblock the file to allow editing.
- Click the text prompt for Name, and enter your name. Do likewise with Phone and Email address .
- In each area of the form that applies to you, click the box under either Done and/or Will Do to indicate your preference.
- Complete any desired text, such as other way to help in Vacation Bible School, in the same manner as you entered your name.
- Save the file noting the location so you can attach it to an email later.
- Deliver in one of two ways.
- Print the file to hand deliver or deliver using the postal service.
- Attach the completed form to an email and send to either Marilyn Meriage at the above address or to the church office.
Thanks, for helping to make the body of our church complete.